Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Week 18 - Tuesday - Fishguard

A 04:30 start this morning to beat the tide into Aberystwyth. Misty, cold and wet today but Captain Rusty feels good.

Finally did some thinking last night ( about time you might say!) and I am ready to come home now. I will leave the 'captain' behind on Crusoe Too but will visit him when I can!

I am 2 miles offshore in pouring rain and a fly has just landed on the boat. How does that happen!

Anyway, time to eat a bacon butty.

1 comment:

  1. If memory serves, it's probably easier to sail past Fishguard than drive through it. Also a BIG "RESPECT!" to Captain Rusty for what he's achieved. Hup Hup Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete