Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Monday 16 July 2012

Mom's Farewell

Mom here:

Spent my last night on the boat in the comfort of the marina.

Had a great time with my son and Grandson- even though they did not treat me with the respect that the matriarch of the family deserves!

Spent a lot of time in the galley which took me back to my camping days. At least you can stand while washing up on the boat, unlike in a tent.

I shan't worry anymore about Andrew being at sea, because now I know that he has a least a vague idea of what he is doing!

I have really enjoyed myself. Good luck with the rest of the trip and look forward to seeing you again September.

No comments:

Post a Comment