Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Week 9 - Sunday - Altrincham

Well this is the furthest that I have been from the sea in 8 weeks and I am feeling a bit twitchy!

Lovely to be home though and catching up with all the family news. My main worry was that Vanessa might have moved or changed the locks, but no problem -she let me in through the front door!

I have a new list of jobs and will be working on it this week. The main problem is washing and drying my clothes. I took every item that I possess on the boat ( about 1 big suitcase full!) so that all needs sorting out.

With rain forecast, I will be spending time with the dryer in the launderette. At least that will remind me of the trip!

The only downside of being home is that I have to face the real world again - VAT payment / Company accounts / letters / Car tax etc!

Back to the boat on Saturday and then continuing with mum and Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment