Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Week 13 - Saturday - Olympic week

Met up with Vanessa in Eastbourne yesterday and watched the Olympic opening ceremony at her sister ( Helen's) flat.

Paul and Carol did loads more work on the boat and we now have speakers in the cockpit. Hopefully they enjoyed the week - Paul has had two of the four sunny weeks so far - lucky lad!

We came home today and will be away from the boat until 6th August to attend various events at the Olympics.

I find it difficult leaving the boat, but it will be good to spend time with the family.

I am not going to Blog each day now until I am back on the boat - I am syre that you have had enough of me by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment