Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Week 14 - Thursday - Portsmouth

Amazing how the weather can change so much in 24 hours.

This time yesterday we were in thick fog and drizzle; now we have sun and boiling heat.

It was so wet and damp that my lifejacket thought that I had fallen in and auto inflated! All I could think of was 'there goes £15 down the pan!' the cost of a new gas kit for it.

The boys are having a good time I think and Tony has followed my tradition of getting in a good nap each afternoon. The sun did appear during one of these sleeps on deck and that might account for his red face today!

Off to the isle of Wight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment