Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Friday 17 August 2012

Week 15 - Friday -Exeter Services

Vanessa and I set off very early this morning back to the boat in Plymouth.

An easy journey really at 04:00....we took 3 hours to get to Exeter and a cuppa at the services.

After a brew we walked back to the hire car, only to find that the key fob did not work I tried the key itself but that did not work either.

'Typical,' I thought, as I wondered what to do next. My phone and hire car documentation were in the car!

At this point a family walked over and asked us what we were doing.

'how kind,' I thought, people coming to help.

However they did not look friendly and the penny did not drop until they asked me why we were trying to get into their car!

Whoops!

Teach me to pay more attention in the future when I hire a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment