Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Thursday 16 August 2012

Week 15 - Thursday - altrincham!

What am I doing at home?

It's A level day, so I came back last night to be here for Abs's results today.

No sailing in Plymouth for the rest of the week due to the weather, so it seemed a good opportunity. We hired a car and drove back.

Both Abigail and Vanessa were shocked to see me back, as we're Barry's family to see him.

The great news is that she got the grades that she needed and has been accepted into Sheffield. Clever girl.

Vanessa and I now have to face the reality that both of our children are cleverer than us .....not sure how I feel about that!

Excitement over, I am now in the launderette trying to dry my washing, before heading back south later.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Abigail! Congratulations! But Captian Rusty please, surely this has to be the dullest photograph ever celebrating such success. Just as well you weren't in charge of the Olympics Opening ceremony.

    ReplyDelete