Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Week 5 - Sunday - Beard

My beard has been attracting increasingly disapproving opinions, including from myself!

The only person who I have found that likes beards is the lady on the boat next door. She thinks that men with beards are more trustworthy ( of course her husband has a beard!)

The good Lord did not give me much to work with in the first place (looks wise) so why make it even worse with a beard that does not suit me!

So yesterday I decided to shave it off.

To make it more interesting (and because I was bored!) I shaved it off in stages and took photos.

After the full beard I went for: Noel Edmonds (neat and trimmed), the Arty look (goatie), "call me Ginger (RAF Moustache) and back to the normal 'me' look.

It feels great to be clean shaven again, but......................... I do have a twinge of missing the Captain Rusty look!

Any views on the best look, let me know.

Griff arrived safely yesterday after a mammoth journey and I borrowed Ju's car (my sister in law) to pick him up from the ferry. He must have been tired because he is still sleeping like a baby!

We are taking Ju, Sophie and Leah out for a sail today, then off up towards Skye tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment