Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Saturday 26 May 2012

Improvisation!

Mark C arrived safely and is currently leaving his car in Lochgilphead and is cycling back along the canal.

We scouted suitable parking spots earlier and went into the local chippy. Deep fried haggis with curry sauce - what more could you want.

While he is away, I have taken the chance to shower - which could be the last time for a week! I also washed my clothes while in the shower but had to find a way to dry them ( or walk back dripping wet)

Anyone who knows me will be aware that I like improvising - using items for a purpose that they were not intended.

The photo says it all - I was most pleased with myself!

Off to Jura tomorrow morning, through the sea loch and onto the remote parts of Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment