Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Monday 14 May 2012

Kirkcudbright (Monday - early!)

Am in my bunk wishing that I had brought my winter sleeping bag! It's freezing ............ and due to get colder over the next few days.

We bounced around on the mooring all evening in the wind and are not going anywhere today.

We ate Peter's shepherds pie last night..... and very good it was too.

I managed a clever trick yesterday; an attempted purchase of £322.45 in Parramatta, Australia!! It's not easy dealing with a bank's fraud department while sitting in a boat during a gale! My debit card is now cancelled, so at least I can't waste any more money on gear for the boat!

Top priority today - a laundrette!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mate, do you know where Vanessa and Abigail are ? ( Re The Australian Dollars ) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete