Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Peel (day 3!)

It rained all night with high winds and is pouring down now.

Weather not looking great, but the forecasts still keep changing hourly.

Unlikely that we will leave tonight, so will try again tomorrow.

Maybe it is true that Peel is like the Hotel California - you can check in but never leave!

Eating a posh lunch on the boat: stuffed vine leaves, miso soup, feta cheese and mixed grains.

Have seen the perfect live aboard boat for Paul and Carol - what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Get a move on you fair weather sailor. You are not allowed to slip behind in your first week! P.S glad it is not my turn this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I book a nice week's weather for when I join you - I have done the rough stuff (Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it come with a garage for Paul's stuff? How much ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do get across soon. I don't fancy a week in Kircudbright.

    ReplyDelete