Round Britain 2012 Intro

ON 5th MAY I WILL BEGIN SAILING AROUND BRITAIN CLOCKWISE FROM PWLLHELI, RETURNING IN SEPTEMBER.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL JOIN ME ALONG THE WAY AND WILL ADD THEIR EXPERIENCES TO THIS BLOG.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Week 3 - Thursday- Portpatrick

Am lying in my bunk listening to the pigeons who live in the wall against which we are moored.

They kept landing on the boat last night and making a mess; so I spent time discouraging(!) them by firing water from my drinks bottle. I just know that they are taking their revenge at this very moment but can't raise the energy to get up!

Leaving at 08:00 to get a far north as we can before the next load of bad weather piles in. Spring has to get here soon, doesn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. You have skipped forward a week - it may feel like you have been away from home for ages, but it is only week two. Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete